Eldon Street Garage Preston
Local Preston Garage established over 50 years here to keep you and your vehicle safe
We have expertly trained and friendly staff here to help make sure that your vehicle is serviced, repaired and MOT’d whenever you need it.
Tuning / ecu remapping
ADAS Alignment and calibration
Class 4 MOT station
- When a vehicle becomes 3 years old it is a legal requirement to have your vehicle MOT Tested. When your vehicle comes to us your vehicle will be tested by a fully trained tester with over 30 years’ experience. If you become a customer of Eldon Street Garage you will also receive text message reminders on your MOT Due date.
- Our MOT’s are in timed slots. We kindly ask that you arrive 10 mins before your MOT appointment
- Please ensure you have a minimum of a quarter of a tank of fuel in the vehicle during the test to ensure we are able to carry out emissions checks and run the vehicle safely during the test
Vehicle Engine Servicing
- We advise that a vehicle is serviced annually. We offer a wide range of vehicle services at a fraction of the Main dealer prices. We can also maintain your brand-new vehicles whilst keeping your main dealer warranty. Only top-quality specification Oils & parts are used. All parts and labour are warrantied for 12 months. Every vehicle service includes a full vehicle health and safety check. We remove all vehicle wheels to allow full brake and suspension inspection.
- Preston Potholes are a real problem. Your vehicle within its life will need various suspension replacements. From Coil springs to drop links and even subframes. Here at Eldon Street Garage, we can keep you on the road. We also make sure to include a full vehicle tracking and alignment check and adjustment after every repair.
- We carry out all brake repairs from Discs and Pads to hydraulic & handbrake issues. All of our parts and Labour are warranted for 12 months. During any inspection, we use the very latest technology to measure the specification of the discs against vehicle manufacturer recommendations.
Vehicle Engine Diagnostics
- Here at Eldon street garage, we are constantly updating our vehicle diagnostic equipment to the very latest tools to make sure we can care for all your vehicle needs. Diagnostics, electrical repairs and vehicle fault investigation can be a very complex procedure. We ensure that you are updated at every stage of the investigation with informed advice at every step.
DPF & Addblu Fault repairs
- All modern diesel vehicles have additional technology built Into the cars to help regulate harmful diesel emissions. The diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) was first introduced in diesel cars in 2008. On Newer vehicles, this technology has some other additional systems that run alongside the technology called AdBlu or Urea. Here at Eldon Street Garage, we have the equipment to diagnose and treat any DPF-related warning lights or problems. We are also able to offer advice on how best to prevent such issues from arising prematurely.
- Here At Eldon Street Garage we offer a wide range of aftermarket and Dealer exhaust replacements and modifications.
4-wheel vehicle alignment
- Here at Eldon we have invested heavily in the very latest equipment to carry out Full four-wheel alignment. Our specialist equipment allows us to adjust Camber, Caster, toe in/out on all adjustable vehicles. We also produce a before and after report of the vehicle alignment information.
Tyres & Balancing
- We offer a wide selection of tyres. From Premium Bridgestone, and Michelin to mid-range, budget & commercial tyres. All of our tyre prices included fitting and balancing.